- better play button position on mobile.
- better calculation for player width.
- compatible with TwentyFifteen Theme.
- more compatible retina screen optimized sprites.
Fixed php notice for WP 4.0. New icons and logo.
Fixed vimeo embedding.
Removed deprecated calls (Incorrect Use of wp_enqueue_style()). Kudos to flexfoxx
Added "forcehd" class to force 720p playback. Works only with flash player.
- Loads hd maxres image if available
- SVG play button for Retina Displays (and any browser that supports SVG 1.1)
- The video title is now visible in the upper left corner of the video player
- fixed moving buttons while resizing
- corrected wrong hover image
- Nice and smooth hover effect
- Changes play button hover behavior
- Added oembed support for vimeo and youtube links
- completely rewritten from scratch
- image based embedding. No Flash, No HTML5.
- players are embedded after user interaction
- dropped google video support (sorry)
- responsive size (reacts to dynamic measures)
- google analytics tracking events
Added autoplay, forcehd and showinfo
Made jslint happy.
Added new iframe embedcode for YouTube Videos.
Changed class name to "embedvideo".
Added start time feature for youtube
Added .wp-caption class to style video embed like images.
Forgot to add a bunch of files.
New description and more examples.
Fixed folder names