Install Through the WordPress Control Panel
- Click 'Plugins' in the WordPress Control Panel and choose 'Add New'
- Search for 'MapQuest Map Builder'
- Click 'Install' next to the plug-in in the search results
- Click the 'Install Now' button
- Once the plug-in is installed, click the 'Activate Plugin' link next to the plug-in in the list
Download and Install Manually
- Download the MapQuest Map Builder Plug-in for WordPress
- Upload the
mapquest-map-builder directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Once you have the plugin installed, you will see two new buttons in your editor.
- MapQuest - Insert Map
- MapQuest - Insert Link
Insert Map opens the Map Builder tool and allows you to insert the map you create directly into your page. Insert Link inserts a link to the map you created into the content of the page.