LionScripts’ Site Maintenance & Noindex Nofollow is a very useful Site Maintenance plugin, which provides you space to work on your site, when you don’t want to make it live for the people. Apart from just blocking the rest world, the plugin also adds nofollow noindex to your wordpress site, if opted.
- Adds No-Index and No-Follow if opted
- Change your site’s state into developent mode
- Works Without any conflict on your existing plugins and themes
- Free 24X7 Support
For all kind of support and questions, please visit http://support.lionscripts.com/ and provide detailed explaination of the respective issue.
Software specification are available at:
- Upload ‘maintenance-noindex-nofollow’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to LionScripts menu and then Site Maintenance to configure
Contributors & Developers
“LionScripts: Site Maintenance & Noindex Nofollow Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version : 2.0 : New Optimized Structure and Fixes
- Version : 1.1 : Minor bug fixes
- Version : 1.0 : First release