This simple plugin adds a checkbox on checkout page for your customers to subscribe to your MailPoet newsletters.
- English (US)[Default] – always included. mailpoet_wp_ecommerce_add_on.pot file in language folder for translations.
If you would like to do a translation for the plugin, you can do so via Transifex. (https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/mailpoet-wp-e-commerce-add-on/)
Simply select or add a language you want to translate in and I will attach the language in the next version release. You will need an account on Transifex to do this.
If you have done a translation via PoEdit, then you are welcome to send that also. To send your translation files contact me. (http://www.sebs-studio.com/contact/?contacting=Translations)
I’ll acknowledge your contribution here with either your full name or username given.
For all documentation on this plugin go to: http://docs.sebs-studio.com/user-guide/extension/mailpoet-wp-ecommerce-add-on/
To contribute to the plugin, visit https://github.com/seb86/MailPoet-WP-e-Commerce-Add-on/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md for details.
1.0.2 – 24/03/2014
- ADDED – More languages, Arabic, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian
- ADDED – POT file
- CORRECTED – Default language from en_GB to en_US
- CORRECTED – if statment from last version change. Moved the function out of the plugin class for it to work again.
- REMOVED – Translation of the brand name ‘MailPoet’ only.
1.0.1 – 24/03/2014
- CORRECTED – If function ‘mailpoet_lists’ is already defined, then don’t load again.
1.0.0 – 06/01/2014
- Initial Release.