This is a simple plugin that replaces mahjong tile expressions in your posts or comments to the mahjong tile icon images.
Supported expressions are following:
- [1p], [2p], …[9p] : 1-9 dots (pin-zu)
- [1s], [2s], …[9s] : 1-9 bamboos (so-zu)
- [1m], [2m], …[9m] : 1-9 characters (man-zu)
- [5pr], [5sr], [5mr] : red 5’s (aka-wo)
- [ton] : East (ton)
- [nan] : South (nan)
- [sha] : West (sha)
- [pei] : North (pei)
- [hak] : White (haku)
- [hat] : Green (hatsu)
- [chu] : Red (chun)
- [ura] : Backside (ura)
Adding ‘l'(landscape) after each expression shows the 90-degree-rotated image. For example, [1pl] shows rotated [1p] image.
You can escape the expression by adding another braces like [[1p]].
All icons are from the website http://www4.cty-net.ne.jp/~l6000all/haigapage.htm and those are the copyright-free.
- Download, unzip and upload the folder ‘mahjong-icons’ to your WordPress plugins directory (wp-contents/plugins).
- Login to your WordPress administration page and activate the plugin.
= Icons are not coming up in my post.
You might have renamed the plugin folder name. Please get back to the original folder name ‘mahjong-icons’.