Automatically generate thumbnails for your posts. Magic Post Thumbnail use Google API to create an Automatic Featured Image.
* Bug fix for non-latin image filename
* No more CURL or allow_url_fopen used. Replaced by WP function wp_remote_request() : More secure and compatible * Images better scrapped * Image filename renamed by post title instead of original scrapped filename * Compatible with the cron WPeMatico plugin * More options into Search Preferences menu * Some security improvements * Remove some bugs while scraping
* Add the link plugin on the wordpress plugins page. * Add "Domain Path" and "Text Domain" * Remove an useless function "add_post_meta" when saving a post
* Solution has been found to get back Google Image with Google API * Generation phrases have changed color * Work with now with CURL or allow_url_fopen
* Plugin doesn't support anymore Google Image. Replace by free to use Pixabay.com
* Add option "Generate Magic Post Thumbnail" for Custom Post Type
* Enable mass generation with servers that block some kind of ajax calls. * Add error message when there is no image on Google, and don't create a blank image. * Action 'edit_post' changed to 'save_post' for compatibility when publishing a new post
* Generation didn't work anymore with some selected countries in the list. Fixed. * Choice to generate thumbnail or not regardless for each post * Mass generation of post thumbnails with Action "Generate Magic Post thumbnail"
* Last Plugin update fail.. not complete. Fixed.
* Add "tbm=isch" at the end of the scraping Google URL. Otherwise it doesn't work any more.
* Error Message on settings with allow_url_fopen OFF * Less empty image generated
* First release * Automatically generates featured images