Automatically generate thumbnails for your posts. Magic Post Thumbnail use Google Image/Flickr/Pixabay to create an Automatic Featured Image.
* Fix error with google scraping method
* Fix JS Error with tabs * Add Google Image Scraping Method : Google API is complicated to generate Google Search engine ID and API Key.
* Remove error with Google API Key.
* Remove fatal error
* Updates with Google API. Google API ID/key to provide.
* Fix pixabay API lock. API Username/key to provide. * Now compatible with autoblog plugins CyberSyn, Rss Post Importer & FeedWordPress
* Add Flickr & Pixabay API * Improve checking image file type * Possibility to select a part of the title * Remove some bugs while scraping
* Bug fix for non-latin image filename
* No more CURL or allow_url_fopen used. Replaced by WP function wp_remote_request() : More secure and compatible * Images better scrapped * Image filename renamed by post title instead of original scrapped filename * Compatible with the cron WPeMatico plugin * More options into Search Preferences menu * Some security improvements * Remove some bugs while scraping
* Add the link plugin on the wordpress plugins page. * Add "Domain Path" and "Text Domain" * Remove an useless function "add_post_meta" when saving a post
* Solution has been found to get back Google Image with Google API * Generation phrases have changed color * Work with now with CURL or allow_url_fopen
* Plugin doesn't support anymore Google Image. Replace by free to use Pixabay.com
* Add option "Generate Magic Post Thumbnail" for Custom Post Type
* Enable mass generation with servers that block some kind of ajax calls. * Add error message when there is no image on Google, and don't create a blank image. * Action 'edit_post' changed to 'save_post' for compatibility when publishing a new post
* Generation didn't work anymore with some selected countries in the list. Fixed. * Choice to generate thumbnail or not regardless for each post * Mass generation of post thumbnails with Action "Generate Magic Post thumbnail"
* Add "tbm=isch" at the end of the scraping Google URL. Otherwise it doesn't work any more.
* Error Message on settings with allow_url_fopen OFF * Less empty image generated
* First release * Automatically generates featured images
Requires: 4.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.6.1
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Active Installs: 2,000+
1 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?