Easily add lightweight and customizable popups to your WordPress site. This plugin allows you to create and customize as many popups as you wish. These popups are very lightweightand will not slow down your website.
- Choose which pages the popup is displayed on.
- Choose how often a user sees each popup (daily, weekly, etc).
- Set an opening delay, ensuring your popup does not appear instantly.
- Set a title and description.
- Add a custom button with a URL.
- Install and active the plugin.
- Navigate to the ‘Magic Popups’ tab.
- Click the ‘Create Popup’ button.
- On this page, you can customize your popup.
- Click the ‘Save Popup’ button when you’ve finished.
- It should now appear on the front-end of your website.
How many popups can I create?
You can create an unlimited amount of popups.
Can I add shortcodes to my popup?
Can I limit the amount of times a user sees a popup?
You can choose how often a user sees each popup. The options include:
Every page load, Once per session, Once per day and Once per week.
Can I limit which pages the popup is shown on?
You can display the popup on all pages, or manually select the pages to show it on.
Contributors & Developers
“Magic Popups – Custom and Lightweight Popups” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?