- alt_image_field, alt_video_field, alt_audio_field, alt_embed_field and alt_numeric parameters e.g., width, height, ... can now be overridden by using corresponding show_custom_field parameters
- alt_image_field, alt_video_field, alt_audio_field and alt_embed_field now have a simplified how to use interface
- fix css alignment problems with media elements, in particular removed the bottom margin from media elements to reduce the space between media and caption
- rewrite code to improve speed, stability, security and software quality - use namespaces to reduce global pollution, gracefully handle missing parameters, use $wpdb->prepare(), ...
- fix the really annoying bug where the should be optional mouseover overlay had to be specified
- alt media fields now support showing popups on mouseover
- fix problemwith Magic Fields get_data function by replacing with function alt_get_data
- added interactive shell for evaluating shortcodes so that you can quickly see the HTML generated by shortcode processing
- variable assignments now support filters
- if statement now supports an equality condition
- added filters to return field name and field type
- support assigning custom field values to content template variables
- modify content template conditional inclusion to require both definition and truthy
- support iteration for content template variables
- content templates now support a post iterator
- fix bugs with the alt_video field type
- content templates now support iterators for group and field indexes
- added a gallery shortcode for "image media" and "alt_image" fields
- "how to use" now works for duplicated fields
- added support for post type specific search result templates
- added a URL field
- alt_image now has onclick URL property
- added how to use boxes for taxonomies
- inserting content templates can now be done directly from the post content editor - alt_template pseudo field is not necessary
- alt_table field now saves its settings
- save post content as a content template(content macro)
- psuedo field to generate the shortcode to use a content template(content macro)
- fix some css problems on Firefox and some anomalies with the video shortcode on Firefox
- removed some debugging code
- make shortcodes easier to use by automatically generating a bespoke shortcode for each Magic Field
- added a pseudo field that automatically generates a shortcode for table of Magic Fields names and values
- added a numeric field type with a measurement unit suffix and/or currency symbol prefix
- make the video, audio, embed and image field types more user friendly and correct anomalies in the generated HTML elements
- bug fixes, prettify admin settings interface
- bug fixes, prettify user interface and code maintenance
- fix drag and drop problem on search widgets administrator's interface for older versions of Internet Explorer
- added style sheet for the search widget
- several small enhancements and bug fixes for the search widget
- no changes; just synced readme and plugin version numbers
- upgrade a utility file to current version
- The search results table of posts is now a sortable table. Note that this requires a manual upgrade of search widget's content macro.
- fix pagination bug for search results output
- added psuedo file __post_author
- added search by post author
- added support for post type specific css file for alternate search result output
- omit select post type if there is only one post type
- 0.4.5.1 was the wrong version
- optionally display seach results using a content macro
- supports drag and drop to change order of search fields
- for searches optionally set query type to is_search so only excerpts are displayed for applicable themes
- provides a field for WordPress's embed shortcode.
- rovides a field for WordPress's video and audio shortcodes.
fix error in macro definition
fix a bad uri.
corrected version number errors again.
corrected version number errors.
corrected errors in this readme.
- show_custom_fields now can iterate over a list of posts making a table of data from multiple posts easy to do
- macro shortcode now understands inline macros so you do not have to create a content macro post
- macro conditionals can now have a #else# block
- macros can now have default arguments
- added psuedo field __post_title
- ordering fields first by group index then by field name
- excluding fields by class name, e.g. -alpha means exclude fields of class alpha
- injecting the class name into field prefixes and suffixes using the html comment <!–$class–>
- a psuedo parent field __parent so that the parent post can be referenced in a recursion
- wildcarding the group name, e.g. _<,> is now valid
- a special group member field mf2tk_key which will specify the group index as text and whose class is the group class
- indexing groups by name instead of integers using the value of the mf2tk_key, e.g. alpha_beta<gamma,> instead of alpha_beta<1,>
- classes for groups using the class of the mf2tk_key which can be used to include/exclude groups
- group_before/group_after with replacement of html comments <!–$Group–>, <!–$class–>, <!–$group–>
- changed search from using the multiple select html element to multiple select html checkboxes
- Added new features: macros for post content, an alternative dropdown field, an alternative HTML5 compatible get_audio() function and utility functions.
- Enhanced the shortcode feature with more parameters and the search feature with configurable parameters.
- Added a search widget for Magic Fields.
- Added an alternative textbox field that allows you to select previously entered data.
- Added an alternative related type field which uses multiple selection checkboxes instead of a single selection dropdown.
- Enhanced shortcodes to make it easier to display a table of field names and their values.
- Initial release with custom post copy and custom field shortcode features.