- Added: Users added in the WordPress admin are now added to lists if "Sync Users" is enabled.
- Fixed: Some PHP warnings
- Fixed some PHP warnings
- Moved including the widget file to the MadMimi class - hopefully that will solve end of file issues for some users.
- Added debug setting to allow users to submit more detailed error reports.
- Added notice re: Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-on
- Fixed issue with form function not accepting
title=>true, but only
title='true' (issue #578739)
- Updated API call to be more secure - prevents the Firesheep security vulnerability over unsecured WiFi.
- Fixed issue with user registrations not being properly added to lists.
- Fixed potential bug on line 368 of
madmimi-widget.php, as reported by Leo Germani. Thanks again, Leo!
Lots of improvements in this update.
- Added option for adding text before form
- Changed method of accessing data from
curl() to WordPress functions
wp_remote_get() and wp_remote_post()
- now if users don't havecurl()` on their servers, they still may be able to use the plugin.
- Added filters for text before form (
- Added URL validation and sanitation to success page redirection
- Added basic phone validation to form submissions. Not strict, so works for international & US/Canadian numbers
label to error messages; clicking on the messages will focus users on the field throwing the error.
- Improved error generation
- Improved speed of plugin by caching email lists using
- Fixed success page redirection
Undefined offset PHP notices
- Fixed display of HTML code in success message
Structural improvements in Version 1.3 are thanks to Leo Germani.
- Created a class, so (almost) everything is inside it. No more globals named $user or $api.
- Changed the way settings are saved based on the best practices:
- Use of register_setting() and settings_field() (which takes care of the nonce and everything)
- All options in a single database entry
- When displaying a widget, the plugin now checks if the settings are configured properly, otherwise it won't show the widget.
- Added code structure for internationalization of plugin. Details to come.
- Wrapped "thank-you" signup message in
<div class="mad_mimi_success"> for better formatting control.
mad_mimi_signup_form_success filter for modifying the form submission message.
rel=nofollow to the optional link to Mad Mimi.
- Runs a check to see if
curl_init is supported by the web host; it's required for this plugin
- Fixed readme.txt links to MadMimi
- Critical upgrade - fixes widget not displaying in Widgets page
- Added support for PHP4 servers. The plugin won't have the user list management functionality, but everything else should work.
- Fixed potential error when submitting a form without a selected user list
- Added form id to input id's to allow for better
- Added notice for users without PHP5
wpautop() formatting to signup success message, meaning that it will add paragraphs if none were provided
- For those experiencing the
implode() fatal error (it even sounds bad!), this update should fix it thanks to an updated
mimi_signup_lists() function in
- Added error message check to make sure the error message displays on the form that was submitted, not another Mad Mimi form.
- Added checks for whether or not there are any lists, and if not, add the contact to the All Audience List
- Added three hooks for
mad_mimi_signup_form modifies the form if used by shortcode or in the widget,
mad_mimi_signup_form_widget modifies the widget output (including before and after the form), and
mad_mimi_signup_form_error modifies the error message. Refer to the FAQ for more information.
- Updated widget display