Responsive testimonials plugin allows you to display random or selected testimonials, or text with images.
1 Admin interface to add, edit and manage testimonials
2 Capable of handling multiple widgets per page or post
3 Fields for source, testimonial, image, title, location, email, company and URL details
4 Filters to manipulate testimonials output
[lumia_testimonial_list] – For listings on page or posts
[lumia_testimonial_widget] – For rotating testimonials
lumia_testimonial_list() – For listings on page or posts
lumia_testimonial_widget() – For rotating testimonials
So that others can share in the answer, please submit your support requests through the WordPress forums for Lumia Testimonials .
If you want private or priority support, please donate.
Arbitrary section 1
- Via WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New, Upload the lumia_testimonial.zip file
- Alternately, via FTP, upload lumia_testimonial directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the ‘Lumia Testimonial’ plugin after uploading or through WordPress Admin > Plugins
- Add and manage the quotes through the ‘Testimonials’ menu in the WordPress admin area
- To display testimonials in the sidebar, go to ‘Widgets’ menu and drag the ‘Lumia Testimonials’ into the desired widget area
- Configure the ‘Lumia Testimonials’ to select quotes and display as needed
- Use the [lumia_testimonial_list] or [lumia_testimonial_widget] shortcodes to display testimonials on a page or in a post
- Read FAQ 1 for lumia_testimonial_list() and lumia_testimonial_widget() theme functions usage
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
good plugin for testimonials
Contributors & Developers
“Lumia Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improving the code standard