The Events Calendar is a carefully crafted, responsible, attracted, extensible plugin that lets you easily share your events
- Admin interface to add, edit and manage Calendar
- Users can add calender events
- Calendar month view with popups
[event_calender] – For Calendar month view.
show_event_calender() – Function for Calendar month view.
So that others can share in the answer, please submit your support requests through the WordPress forums for Lumia Calender(https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-lumia-calender).
If you want private or priority support, please donate at least $5 USD to cover my time.
Arbitrary section 1
- Via WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New, Upload the wp-lumia-calender.zip file
- Alternately, via FTP, upload wp-lumia-calender directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the ‘Lumia Calender’ plugin after uploading or through WordPress Admin > Plugins
- Add and manage the quotes through the ‘Lumia Calender’ menu in the WordPress admin area
- Configure the ‘Lumia Calender’ to select quotes and display as needed
- Use the [show_event_calender] or [event_calender] shortcodes to display calendar month view on a page or in a post
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
Contributors & Developers
“Lumia Calender” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Responsive layout
- Style issues fixed
- Added attractive theme for calender and single views
- Improve coding standard