lsmooth’s Next Page Posts is a very simple plugin that creates a navigation
which displays and links to posts on the next or previous page. The plugin was initially developed
for Thorstens Blogwelt. If you would like to see
what it can do for you, you can take a look at it there.
This plugin creates a shortcode that can be integrated into your theme to create
lsmooth_page_posts. The shortcode can be embedded using this code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[lsmooth_page_posts direction="next"]'); ?>
for example in the index.php of your theme.
- direction – “next” will display the posts on the next page if possible, “prev” will display the posts on the previous page.
- Upload the plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Either place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[lsmooth_page_posts direction="next"]'); ?>in your template to display the posts on the next page
- Or place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[lsmooth_page_posts direction="prev"]'); ?>in your template to display the posts on the previous page
- Check Settings->lsmooth’s Next Page Posts for settings to modify
- Modify the styles.css in the plugin directory to match your template.
Contributors & Developers
“lsmooth's Next Page Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Implemented: listing posts on previous page
- Added comments in code and restructured code
- Fixed: css
- version bump
- Fixed: plugin installation
- implement i18n support
- small enhancements
- moved styles.css to inc/
- Initial release