Apply WooCommerce loyalty style discounts and rewards to a customers checkout, based specific rules and criteria that needs to be met by the user.
Currently there are 3 different types of WooCommerce discount that you can setup for your customers:
+ Discount based on users lifetime total orders on your website.
+ Discount based on the users current cart total.
+ Discount based on users lifetime total number of items purchased.
WooCommerce discounts can be applied/limited to specific user roles.
You can use shortcode [loyalty-discount-info] on a page to allow users to view their current progress and eligibility to the available loyalty discounts.
Get started today and offer WooCommerce rewards and loyalty discounts to your customers with this simple plugin.
- Upload ‘woo-loyalty-discounts’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Customise plugin settings in WordPress admin at Settings > Woo Loyalty Discounts.
Will there be more features added in the future?
Yes, depending on interest more advanced features will be added in the future.
If you have any suggestions please get in touch!
Get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Contributors & Developers
“Loyalty Discounts for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Bug fix and fixed shortcode.
– Security Fix
– Added options to limit each discount to specific user roles.
– Added “settings” link to plugin on plugins page.
– Official release of the plugin.