This plugin is deprecated. Please do not use or install.
- First, make sure you’ve set up your LouderVoice username by going to the Settings -> LouderVoice Settings menu in WordPress.
- To write a review, go to the Write -> Post menu and click the ‘This is a review’ checkbox at the top.
- Some additional fields will appear which allow you to insert all your review information, such as the item name, URL and rating.
- Your blog post will form the main body of your review.
- If you wish to include location information (for example the address of a restaurant), click the ‘Include location information’ checkbox and enter the details in the relevant fields.
- Can I edit my review once I’ve published it?
Yes! Just edit your post in the normal manner and you’ll be able to make changes to any part of your review from the post writing screen.
- Does this plugin support multiple authors on one blog?
Yes! Each user can go to the Settings -> LouderVoice Settings menu and enter their own LouderVoice username. Note that the tag setting on that page is a global setting, however.
- I have another question that isn’t answered here
Ask all your questions on our section of Get Satisfaction at http://getsatisfaction.com/loudervoice