The Louder Poll plugin will access the poll tool being used by a Louder.org.uk campaign page poll and display the title, description and current poll results on your blog. If no poll is currently active for that campaign, the widget will not display on your blog and a message to that effect will be displayed in the widget configuration panel.
Louder is the new home for e-campaigning. The site draws together a range of online activist tools enabling activists and campaigners to create and run their own campaigns and connect with others.
- Unzip louder-poll.zip and extract the louderpoll folder
- Upload louder-poll folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the widget at Appearance->Widgets by moving it to a sidebar
- Configure your plugin settings at Appearance->Widgets by entering the campaign slug (the part of the campaign pages URL that follows http://www.louder.org.uk/ and before the final /, such as http://www.louder.org.uk/campaignslug/)
What is Louder.org.uk?
Louder.org.uk is the new home for e-campaigning. This site draws together a range of online activist tools enabling you to create and run your own campaigns and connect with others.
Contributors & Developers
“Louder poll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
= 1.0 beta= * First live beta.