YourMembership Single Sign On (SSO) for WordPress allows SSO login with YourMembership (YM) credentials into your WordPress site.
YourMembership Single Sign On (SSO) provides authentication for WordPress allowing your users to login to the WP site.
Free Version Features
- YourMembership Single Sign On supports SSO with YourMembership (YM).
- New API Support – Configure your plugin using the NEW REST APIs.
- Unlimited Authentications – Unlimited authentications with YourMembership (YM).
- Auto Create Users – Users will be auto-created in WordPress after SSO from YourMembership (YM).
- Login Widgets – Use YourMembership (YM) Login Widgets to easily integrate the YourMembership (YM) SSO link with your WordPress site.
- Attribute Mapping – The NameID value sent by YourMembership (YM) will be mapped to the Username and Email of your WordPress users.
- Step-by-step Guides – Use step-by-step guide to configure YourMembership (YM).
Premium Version Features
- Includes all YourMembership FREE version features.
- Redirect to YM Login Page for Authentication – Users will be redirected to the YourMembership (YM) login page for authentication.
- Login Widgets and Short Code – Use Widgets to easily integrate the YourMembership (YM) link with your WordPress site. Use Short Code (PHP or HTML) generated by YourMembership Single Sign On to place the YourMembership login link wherever you want on the site.
- Attribute Mapping – YourMembership Single Sign On provides the feature to map your YourMembership (YM) profile attributes to your WordPress site.
- Auto-redirect to YourMembership – Users will be redirected to YourMembership (YM) for SSO when trying to access the WordPress login page.
- Protect Site – Users trying to access WordPress will be redirected to YourMembership (YM) login page for SSO.
All-inclusive Version Features
- Includes all YourMembership PREMIUM version features.
- Single Logout – Support for YourMembership (YM) Single Logout (Works only if YM supports SLO).
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – YourMembership Single Sign On provides the feature to map your YourMembership (YM) profile attributes to your WordPress site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – YourMembership Single Sign On provides the feature to assign WordPress roles to your users based on the group/role profile attribute sent by YourMembership (YM).
- All YourMembership (YM) add-ons included like Page Restriction, BuddyPress Integrator, LearnDash Integrator, etc.
WordPress Multi-site Support – Multi-Site environment is one which allows multiple subdomains / subdirectories to share a single installation. With multisite YourMembership (YM) premium plugin, you can configure the YourMembership (YM) in minutes for all your sites in a network. While, if you have basic YourMembership premium plugin, you have to do plugin configuration on each site individually.
For Example – If you have 1 main site with 3 subsites. Then, you have to configure the plugin 3 times on each site. Instead, with multisite YourMembership premium plugin, you have to configure the plugin only once on main network site.
We have a variety of add-ons that can be integrated with the YourMembership SSO plugin to enhance the YourMembership SSO functionality of your WordPress site.
- Page Restriction – This add-on is basically used to protect the pages/posts of your site with YourMembership (YM) login page and also, restrict the access to pages/posts of the site based on the user roles.
- BuddyPress Integration – This add-on maps the attributes fetched from YourMembership (YM) with BuddyPress attributes.
- LearnDash Integration – This add-on will map the YourMembership SSO user to LearnDash groups as per the profile attributes sent by YourMembership (YM).
- SSO Login Audit – SSO Login Audit captures all the YourMembership SSO users and generates detailed session reports.
- Attribute Based Redirection – ABR add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they authenticate via YourMembership SSO into your site, based on the attributes sent by YourMembership (YM).
- Media Restriction Add-On – Restrict any kind of media files such as images, audio, videos, documents, etc.
- SSO Session Management – SSO session management add-on manages the login session time of your users based on their WordPress roles.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get YourMembership add-ons.
Check out our website for other plugins https://miniorange.com/plugins or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at email@example.com or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
YourMembership Single Sign On. Find and Install
YourMembership Single Sign On – YM SSO login.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download YourMembership Single Sign On – YM SSO login plugin.
- Unzip and upload the
login-with-yourmembershipdirectory to your
- Activate YourMembership SSO from your Plugins page.
For any query/problem/request
Contributors & Developers
“YourMembership Single Sign On – YM SSO Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Vulnerability fixes for XSS and Broken Access Control
- Deactivation Bug Fix
- Compatibility with WP 6.2 and PHP 8
- Added sanitization and escaping fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Displays attributes on test
- Improved Test configuration button functionality
- Deprecated Legacy APIs SSO endpoint
- Added compatibility for WordPress 5.8
- Added banner for year end sale
- Added support for new YM APIs
- Minor UI fixes
- Added YM guide
- Added steps to configure plugin
- Fixes in feedback form
- Changes in readme
- This is the first release