The Local SEO and Business Listings WordPress Plugin allows you to optimize your local business website through a step by step Local SEO Guide, a host of search engine optimization tools proven to increase Google – Bing – Yahoo local search rankings, a business listings scan tool, as well as, available functionality to create, correct and aggregate your local business listings on over 50 of the top Business Listings websites like Yelp, YP.com, Bing Places for Business and many more.
SEO expertise is NOT required to utilize this Plugin and optimize your website for Local Search. With the Step by Step Local SEO Guide we will walk you through the process.
Core Plugin Functionality
- Local SEO Road Maps
- Keyword Research Tool
- Competitor Keyword Spy Tool
- Suggested Content Submission Websites
- Proprietary Keyword Effectiveness Index – Judge how easy it will be to rank for specific keywords and how effective those keywords will be for your business.
- Business Listing Scan – Scan your business listings to see where you have missing listings or incorrect listings across the web.
- Local SEO Videos and Tutorials Updated Regularly – Get the latest information about optimizing your business for local search and tutorials on how to best utilize your Local SEO Tools.
Additional Available Local SEO Tools
- Competitor Analysis
- Web Analytics
- Search Metrics
- Social Engagement
- Web Buzz Monitoring
- Website & Content Submission Tools
- Backlink Quality Check
- Competitor Backlink Spy
- Landing Page Optimization Tools
- Website SEO Audit
- Sitemap Generator
- Internal Link Audit and Optimization
… and much, much more.
There are literally to many tools and features to list.
Local Business Listings
With one click you can run a Local Business Listings Report to see where you have missing or incorrect citations (business listings) across all the major local business aggregation websites like Yelp, YP.com, Facebook, Bing Local, Google My Business and more.
Additional Available Local Listings Functionality
This plugin also has the additional available functionality to allow you to seamlessly create or correct all business listing errors found in the business listing scan. You will also have additional monitoring and local listing updating features which will enable you to post to all your local listings at once with fresh information and content like announcements, coupons, deals, special events and more.
This Plugin gives you everything you need to out rank and crush your competitors in local search.
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Upload the folder directory to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Local SEO and Business Listings”
- Click install and then click activate
To Setup The Plugin
Local SEO Tools and Optimization
- Under the Business Information tab fill out each of the provided fields and click Save.
- Under the Local SEO tab click the register button and create a Free Account by filling
- Click the “Open Tools and Reporting” button.
Business Listing Scan
To scan for missing or incorrect business listing errors across the web, simply click on the Business Listings tab and click the Run Business Listing Scan button.
Please make sure that you have saved your business details under the Business Information tab or you will not receive accurate listing results.
- Do I need to be an SEO expert to utilize this Plugin?
No, SEO expertise is NOT required to utilize this Plugin and optimize your website for Local Search. With the Step by Step Local SEO Guide we will walk you through the entire process.
- Can I change my business information?
Yes, simply make any changes under the Business Information tab and click update.
- Do you offer support for the free version of the Plugin?
Yes. We are here to help. Just post you question under the support tab within the WordPress Repo on our Plugin page.
Isn’t even useable, wants to charge you for anything. Waste of time.
This is an awesome plugin, we have recommended this for our clients for some time but it just keeps getting better – the plugin is iframe so that doesnt reflect the continual upgrades, best thing is the SEO guide and user interface is even better than before and always up to date, My preference is to subscribe/login/use at the actual site ( LocalAdworks) because its easier than a Iframe window IMHO but in terms of power,upgrades/value I can’t fault it, great job guys 🙂
Really pleased with this, it doesn’t nag or hog any resources, had zero problems and provides huge detail, already seeing real improvements just by working through the tools and applying to my own site as and when I get time. Thank you!
Thanks it’s amazing software, have achieved 2.5k unique users per month (150% growth) in 6 months on a site that has flatlined for 2 years! love that I can configure it for simpler views & keep finding new features too. Switched three of my sites so far ( 2 wordpress)and had really good results, will be switching more to it.
definitely the best SEO tools I have found and the cheapest too!
I had this for a few months and very pleased with it but then it stopped working I dont know why, so now I just log direct into localadworkssite now and it’s the same but much more screen to use tools so it’s better than plugin for me, no other problems.
The tools are really the best, Ahref, majestic etc very powerful everything I need thanks
Contributors & Developers
“Local SEO and Business Listings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial launch of the plugin
- Tested with WordPress 4.3 – We have extensively tested our Plugin with the newest version of WordPress 4.3. Everything is working correctly!
- Additional Account Options have been added for Premium Features
- We have completed a change in the navigational structure of the Plugin. No major functionality changes.
- Tested with WordPress 4.4.2
- Corrected the Updating Issue of the Plugin. Users were not getting update notifications.