- Click on "plugins" in the left panel, then click on "Add new".
- Click on "upload" and select the livehelp.zip file
- Click on "install now"and then "activate plugin": You're ready!
As an alternative, you can search Livehelp in plugins panel and then press "install now".
In the left menu now you can see "LiveHelp chat". In this panel you can configure the widget on frontend.
- If you don't have a valid LiveHelp ID, get one for free on http://www.livehelp.it/vedit/pagina.asp?lingua=EN&pagina=1413.
You will receive an e-mail with your ID and login data for the admin dashboard (http://server.livehelp.it).
- Paste the Livehelp ID in widget configuration.
- Select the button layout and position.
- Save all and then use the button on the right for open the dashboard and the agent's login.