Live Flickr Comment Importer
This plugin uses Flickr API to import comments from you Flickr photostream
photos to a post of your choice in your WordPress Blog.
- Added https to the phpflickr class, the plugin should work now.
- Added the latest phpflickr class
- Recoded the options page according to Settings API, with some small tweaks to the UI
- Added option for importing favorites as comments, This option intelligently tries to merge favs and comments by the same person into a single comment
- Added option for Comment Prefix
- Added setting to allow or disallow HTML in imported comments
- Added setting to allow or disallow thumbnails in imported comments. Can be overridden by custom field
- Added new custom field flickr_exclude_id to exclude comments from certain pictures
All above added on suggestions from Tom Allen of http://tom.ride-earth.org.uk/
- Work around for some themes not passing the comment object to get_avatar, should work in all themes irrespective
- Bug fix for comments not in correct order
- Display of comment thumbnail configurable by post custom field 'flickr_show_thumnail'. Set to 1 to show thumbnails. Off by default
- Added custom field to prevent comments from being imported 'flickr_dont_import'. Set to 1 to prevent comment importing
- Workaround code for comments getting duplicated
- A couple of bug fixes
- Multiple comma separated ids can be put in custom field
- Small thumnail of the picture added to comments
- Fixed a bug with custom field not working.
- Fixed a bug in API key saving routine.
- Added code to allow importing of comments from multiple photos in a single post
- Imported comments show a small thumbnail of the photo for which the comment is
- Changed the name of phpflickr class to t_phpflickr so that it plays well with other plugins using the phpflickr class
- Added code to try and extract Flickr Id from the URL of photos embedded
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.5
Last Updated: 2014-7-16
Got something to say? Need help?