- Removed need to have an account API key. Only a user API key is required now.
- Better detection of whether or not the plugin is configured correctly.
- Support for any import URL, not just YouTube and Vimeo.
- Fix styling of titles so super long words do not bleed past the bounding box.
- Now removes associated usages in Live Editor when WordPress post/page is trashed.
- Added "Hide WordPress Add Media Buttons" option and separated it from the "Hide WordPress Media Section from Menu" option.
0.5 (July 12, 2013)
- Fixes issue where file usage deletions were not processing on WordPress 3.5.2.
- Change to work with new breaking Live Editor API changes.
0.5.1 (August 14, 2013)
- Tested WordPress 3.6 compatibility.
0.5.2 (August 15, 2013)
- Significant performance improvements when calling Live Editor API.
0.5.3 (August 26, 2013)
- Remove default file thumbnail URLs to accommodate new server-side asset hosting on Live Editor servers.
0.5.4 (November 19, 2013)
- Improve performance: remove unnecessary API call on index screen.
- Rebranded: we're now Minimal Orange, LLC.
- Add query param for upcoming Live Editor feature.
0.5.5 (December 5, 2013)
- Fix PHP Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed.
0.5.6 (December 9, 2013)
- Revert bug introduced by version 0.5.4.
= 0.5.7 (April 17, 2014)
* WordPress 3.8 and 3.9 compatibility.
* Modal window now relies fully on WordPress classes and styles instead of running on a rigged Colorbox.