Live Chat for Microsoft Teams and Slack lets you talk with your website visitors right from MS Teams or Slack. Now you can offer great customer service and sell more without the need for another messaging tool.
Setup takes less than 1 minute and we provide you with a customizable chat widget you can add to your website. Visitors to your site can instantly chat with you about their pre-sales or customer support questions, while you respond right from Teams. Use Live Chat as your complete customer care solution that easily integrates with Teams, Slack and your website.
Our live chat platform is built with businesses of all sizes in mind since all of our plans support multiple live chat widgets and unlimited live chat agents. Our chat widget is fast, reliable, and secure. We offer a free premium 14-day trial.
Agents can live chat directly from Slack and MS Teams.
Questions about our live chat plugin? Contact us at www.socialintents.com. We’d love to hear from you.
* Chat from Microsoft Teams
* Chat from Slack
* 30 second setup
* Fully functional live chat plugin
* Agent chat console
* Native Slack Integration
* Unlimited Slack Team members
* Configurable Pre-Sales form
* Custom Colors to match your website
* Online and Offline Forms
* No additional software
* Mobile Push Notifications
* Customize default text
* Email and Desktop push notifications
* Proactive chat triggers
* Multi-Language support
* Customize text and colors
* Unlimited live chat agents on ALL PLANS
* Unlimited monthly chat sessions
* Custom Schedule with online and offline live chat hours
* Custom logos and branding
* Chat History, Missed Chats, and Offline Messages
* Custom CSS styles
* Leverage your entire team to answer live chats
* Remove co-branding
* Awesome support
To learn more about Live Chat visit us at socialintents.com.
- Once plugin is activated, register for a free trial
- Edit Widget Settings
- Login to your new account to test the Agent Chat Panel
Yes, you do. You can sign up for a free trial at socialintents.com.
Do I have to install software on my server to get this working?
No, Live Chat Support by Social Intents is a service. Simply sign up for the service, grab your widget key, and save it in your plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat for Microsoft Teams and Slack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Upgraded script support for hovering icon
- Support for version 4.6
- Support for Slack integration
- Support for 4.4.1
- Fix for undefined variable errors
- Advanced settings added