Listings Jobs is an extension to the lightweight listing plugin, Listings, for managing jobs from the WordPress admin panel to display on your website.
While this plugin is in open beta, we continually improve the functionality, fix bugs and introduce new features. Please stay in the loop via the GitHub repository to make sure you have the latest version and are up-to-date about upcoming changes.
We’re currently working on a handful of useful addons which will be compatibile with core Listings and extensions.
You can find extensive documentation on how to install plugins in the Codex.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
I would like to change how the job page looks. Is there a way to import setting like on a page and not show related posts and sidebars?
Disclosure: I am the developer of this plugin.
This way this plugin works is aimed at redefining the way job board listings work in the WordPress ecosystem (read some backstory). We’ve moved from specific niche plugins to a robust and flexible core, that is easy to extend. This is the first available extension for the Listings platform. I hope you will like the plugin as much as we do.
Contributors & Developers
“Listings Jobs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed bug with static class name references – wasn’t compatible with PHP 5.3
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 4.6
- Fix: Saving the Job Data meta box now calls correct action, so changes are saved
- Public testing release is now available
- Initial release for internal testing