- Upload "Wp-Trafficfeed" folder to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory
- Activate the plugin "Wp-Trafficfeed" through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- You will get plugin helps from TF -> Settings
- Look for Trafficfeed link exchange plugin from plugin section of your wordpress installation and Click Install. System will guide you through the installation steps.
- Within your wordpress admin panel, please Click on Appearance => Widgets then you will find Trafficfeed Widget, just drag and drop in your sidebar panel that is it.
Use shortcode(s) to show exchanges inside a post or within the text on page.(You must add that page to your Trafficfeed account to be able to use it.
[TF-SHOW show="receive_div"]. For displaying Link Window.
[TF-SHOW show="receive_dir"]. For displaying Link Directory
- If you have any questions or having difficulties, please open support ticket, we are here to help or if you can't login please use "Contact Us" form.