LicenceToBill’s official plugin for WordPress will:
- Create an “Options” page to manage your LicenceToBill settings;
- Enable LicenceToBill’s Plugin like you would do for any other WordPress plugin. Enter your LicenceToBill credentials and refer to the FAQs for any other information.
- Log in as administrator in WordPress.
- Go to Extensions > Add and send
- Activate the LicenceToBill extension through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > LicenceToBill and set BusinessKey and AgentKey (Find these keys in LicenceToBill Account http://licencetobill.com/ )
What are the shortcodes ?
- Use [LTBdeals link_text=”My Subscriptions”] to retrieve the url of the page hosted by LicenceToBill which displays all the subscriptions of a user logged on your wordpress site.
- Use [LTBinvoices link_text=”My Invoices”] to retrieve the url of the page hosted by LicenceToBill which displays all the invoices of a user logged on your wordpress site.
- Use [LTBoffers url_if_anonymous=”https://XYZ.licencetobill.com” link_text=”Change Offer” keyoffer=”xxxx”] to retrieve the url of the page hosted by LicenceToBill which displays all your offers. The keyoffer attribut is optionnal. It can help you to redirect your users to a specific offer.
- Use [LTBaccess keyfeature=”XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX” display_text_if_noaccess=”yes” text_if_noaccess=’This video/text is available only to paying subscribers. Please choose a paying offer.’]CONTENT TO PROTECT[/LTBaccess] The keyfeature attribut is mandatory. Get it from the backoffice of LicenceToBill http://secure.licencetobill.com/
Where can I find my BusinessKey and AgentKey ?
- Please log in from http://licencetobill.com.
- Click on “Global Parameters” on the left menu
Contributors & Developers
“LicenceToBill for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fix Trial Mode
- Added shortcodes
- Bug fix on install.
- First stable release.