This plugin lets you choose to include or exclude links from your Google Reader subscriptions by adding parameters
to the shortcode.
will include all subscriptions, from all labels.
[lgg_reader include="label1,label 2"]
will only list subscriptions in label1 and label 2. These are case-insensitive, but must be spaced and punctuated just like they are in Google Reader.
will list everything but label1 items.
Some notes on this:
- an “include” directive will moot an “exclude” directive, in every case, and only include what is listed.
- if you forget and use include=”all” or include=”*”, it will DWYM, which is include=””.
links that have no label in Google Reader are placed in the group “unfiled”.
[lgg_reader include=”friends” hide_header=1]
The hide_header directive is useful if you’re only listing one label; it hides the header to the bulleted list.
- Upload the lgg-google-reader-list directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Google Reader username and password on the options page
- Place shortcodes in your pages and posts
Contributors & Developers
“LibraryGeekGirl's Google Reader Subscription List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release