The “lgv-anmeldesystem is a registration tool, where people can register itself and optional modify or delete the registration at a later time by using the provided link in the
* Every person is identified through theit email. For one event you can only register once
* The “lgv-anmeldesystem” consists or a frontend, which uses see and a backend which is restricted to the logged in user, editor and admins
* The registration formular has standard fields like first name, surename, street, ZIP, city, telephone and email, it can also be extened with other fields
* As extensions you can use text fields, checkboxes, selection lists and numbers
* The number of registration can be restricted
* Is the registration limit reached, a waiting list can be created
* Also it is possible, that additional people can be added to a registration
* You can group events
* All registrations can be exported as CSV file
The section describes how the plugin must be installed.
- Load the files to
/wp-content/plugins/lgv-anmeldesystemor install the plugin directly via the WordPress plugins page.
- Activate the pluginvia the ‘Plugins’ page from WordPress
- Go to
Settings->LGV-Anmeldungento adjust the configuration
- Go to
Globale Einstellungen berarbeitenand change the values accordingly
- Create a page and embed the plugin by adding
[lgv-anmeldesystem]as content of the page
The send emails are not always received
Many provider do not allow such an email (e.g. Arcor).
It is suggested, that you install the plugin
WP Mail SMTP.
With this plugin you can send emails via your normal email account. For this you must enter the details into the plugin or your code.
This happens, if you have placed the
[lgv-anmeldesystem]into a different page then the main page.
To make the links work correctly, you have to set the “PageName” in the global settings of this plugin to the correct path (e.g. “/different-page”).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“lgv-anmeldesystem” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First public release
- First name and last name regex now possible with custom error message
- Bool values can now be set to “required”
- Hint text has now a seperate style (italic)
- General urls are now possible; format: text
- Added support for Payment (cash and sepa)
- Added support for other start page as main page (only if you do not use the “simple” perma links!) / please set PageName accordingly in global settings (e.g. “/extra-seite”)
- Added support for color Tag; example: [color:#FF00FF)]Text[/color] or [color:red]Text[/color]
- Some default texts are now in the settings instead of the code
- Small warning correction in backend / support for WP5.3
- Removed warning if multiple names are allowed and no additional name was given
- Compatibility with WP 5.4
- Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Removed default email addresses
- OptZip/Street/City allows now <=0 (do not show) / 0 (show and required) / >= 0 (show, not required)
- Support WP 5.6
- Support WP 5.7
- Support WP 5.8
- Added “PersonHeader” config field (to display an optional header above the persons data)
- Added “Copy” button in backend
- Small bugfix in backend UI
- Support WP 6.0
- Allows multiple registration for the same event with the same email address (MultiEMail=1)
- Support WP 6.2