The Lexity Live for WP e-Commerce plugin for WordPress provides the following functionality:
- See who is in your store now, and what products they are picking up and putting in their shopping cart.
- Get graphs of revenue and traffic over the past 12 months.
- See real time revenue and traffic from Google, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.
- Get actionable recommendations for your marketing.
- Get detailed statistics to help you better understand your business, including keywords, referral links, search engines, geolocation, and time on site.
- Chat with visitors who are in your shopping cart or are looking at specific product pages (first five chats per day are free.)
What is Lexity Live?
- Lexity Live is a FREE web service and provides functionality that no WP e-Commerce web store owner should be without. Learn more at lexity.com/apps/live.
- Fixed ability for Lexity.com’s servers to connect to FastCGI servers on Dreamhost and elsewhere.
- Resolved bug with loading Lexity API.
- Committed new version to resolve the duplicate code in /trunk/ subdirectory with 1.0.4.
- Changed code so that wp_option() settings match plugin name, i.e. ‘lexity-live-for-wp-e-commerce-settings’.
- Forgot to update Stable tag in 1.0.2.
- Fixed bug introduced by fixing the uninstall special case.
- Used better banners for WordPress.org
- Fixed bug in install for < PHP 5.3
Contributors & Developers
This is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Browse the code