Sell tickets directly on your site using WooCommerce, and this plugin will manage the connection between your sales and the Let’s Participate Event Management Platform.
This plugin will:
- Add extra fields to the checkout if required
- Allow signup with Participant ID and Date of Birth as ID
- Link your WooCommerce sales to Let’s Participate
- Register a parcicipant after payment is made
More details at Let’s Participate
This plugin is for linking WooCommerce to Let’s Participate Event Management Platform. An active account is required for full functionality.
Minimum requirements WordPress 3.0.1
Updates Automatic updates should work without a problem, however, we always recommend you backup your site just in case.
- Do I need a Let’s Participate account to use this plugin?
You are free to download this plugin if you just want to add or remove fields from the WooCommerce checkout, but the main functionality is to link the checkout to the Let’s Participate event management platform.
- Is this plugin free?
Yes! This plugin is free to download and use. The Let’s Participate Event Management Platform is available as both a free and paid for version. It is currently free up to 100 participants.
- Where can I request new features / report bugs / comment on the plugin?
We love to chat, let us know your thoughts, issues or ideas by emailing email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Let's Participate WooCommerce Ticket Sales” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First revised version