Legal Monster provide a well-designed and compliant cookie pop-up for your wordpress site in just a few clicks!
Using Legal Monster Cookie Plug-in is a straightforward, reliable way to make your website GDPR compliant. To ensure GDPR and ePrivacy Directive cookie compliance for your WordPress website and by using the Legal Monster cookie plug-in you will:
- Know what cookies you are using and why
- Have a cookie pop-up
- Differentiate between necessary and non-necessary cookies
- Ensure your users can easily access and change their cookie settings
- Have an audit trail, so you can document the cookie consents you obtained when users gave their consent
Upgrade to Cookie Essential
Features in Cookie Essential:
- Chat and email support
- Up to 1000 pages scanned
- Custom Pop-up styling
Learn more about Legal Monster and how we can help you on your compliance journey at legalmonster.com.
How to install
How to create a cookie pop-up
Legal Monster’s plugin is really easy to install.
- Download the WordPress plugin or install via the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin in the WordPress dashboard, then you will need to create a free account on Legal Monster’s website.
- Create a Cookie pop-up in Legal Monster and save the public key.
- Insert the public key in your WordPress Legal Monster plugin
- That’s it – now Legal Monster’s cookie plugin is installed on your WordPress site.
Is Legal Monster free?
Can I use Legal Monster with Google Tag Manager?
Yes, you need a Google Tag Manager account, Installed Google Tag Manager on your site and your Legal Monster code snippet. Follow the guide here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Legal Monster Cookie Pop-up” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors