This plugin allows you to choose which MailPoet list you would like to add a new subscriber to when someone pays and subscribes using zeen101’s Leaky Paywall plugin.
You can also choose which MailPoet list an expired subscriber demotes to, preserving their email address for future use.
More info at http://zeen101.com
You can follow this plugins development on GitHub
IssueM – Leaky Paywall – MailPoet Addon
Copyright (C) 2011 The Complete Website, LLC.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- What are the minimum requirements for zeen101’s Leaky Paywall – MailPoet Addon
You must have:
- WordPress 3.3 or later
- PHP 5
- zeen101’s Leaky Paywall version 1.1.0 or later
- How is zeen101’s Leaky Paywall Licensed?
- Like IssueM, Leaky Paywall is GPL
- Updating for new public release of Leaky Paywall
- Updating IssueM references to point to zeen101
- Initial Release