Allows publishers to add IP address ranges to zeen101’s Leaky Paywall. The IP addresses will allow visitors from those IP’s to view articles and posts without having to subscribe.
Perfect for giving universities or corporate customers and easy way to give access to you publication.
More info at http://zeen101.com
You can follow this plugins development on GitHub
Leaky Paywall – IP Exceptions
Copyright (C) 2011 The Complete Website, LLC.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the entire
leaky-paywall-ip-exceptionsfolder to your
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- What are the minimum requirements for zeen101’s Leaky Paywall – IP Exceptions?
You must have:
- WordPress 3.3 or later
- PHP 5
- zeen101’s Leaky Paywall version 1.1.0 or later
- How is Leaky Paywall – IP Exceptions Licensed?
- Leaky Paywall – IP Exceptions Addon is GPL
Contributors & Developers
“Leaky Paywall – IP Exceptions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed issue when people put a space in their ranges
- Fixed issue with B class network wildcards
- Fixed description text
- Fix settings save bug
- Move settings to Leaky Paywall subscriptions tab
- Update for new public release of Leaky Paywall
- General Code Cleanup
- Removing old references to IssueM
- Initial Release