An addon that lets you add custom subscriber fields to IssueM’s Leaky Paywall WordPress plugin. For example: Add ‘Organization’ as a new field to track what organization a new subscriber belongs to.
Note: this field only affects subscribers that are being added manually via the WordPress Dashboard. More info at http://zeen101.com
You can follow this plugins development on GitHub
Leaky Paywall – Custom Subscriber Meta Fields
Copyright (C) 2011 The Complete Website, LLC.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the entire
leaky-paywall-custom-subscriber-fieldsfolder to your
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- What are the minimum requirements for IssueM’s Leaky Paywall – Custom Subscriber Fields Addon?
You must have:
- WordPress 3.3 or later
- PHP 5
- IssueM’s Leaky Paywall version 2.0.0 or later
- How is Leaky Paywall – Custom Subscriber Meta Fields Licensed?
- Leaky Paywall – Custom Subscriber Meta Fields is GPL
Contributors & Developers
“Leaky Paywall – Custom Subscriber Meta Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updates for new Public Release of Leaky Paywall
- Escaping add/remove_query_arg calls properly
- Removing old references to IssueM
- Setup Update to 2.0.0 in prep for Leaky Paywall 2.0.0 launch
- Initial Release