It's not working!
You probably have a permissions problem and during the activation the plugin was unable to copy the required file to the WP e-Commerce directory. Manually copy
/plugins/wp-e-commerce/merchants for versions below WP e-Commerce 3.8 or to
/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wpsc-merchants for WP e-Commerce 3.8 or higher to solve the problem.
Description of the main settings
- Display Name : Name of the payment method as mentioned on your site.
- iDeal type : The type of iDeal integration you're using. Most likely to be 'normal' but if your gateway supplier mentions anything named PSPID just pick 'PSPID'.
- iDeal MerchantID : Your iDeal ID number, also named AcceptantID.
- iDeal SubID : Your iDeal SubID number, in most cases this will be '0'.
- iDeal PSPID : Your iDeal PSPID, also named AcceptantID.
- iDeal MerchantKey : Also named Hash Key or 'Geheime sleutel', generated and defined in 'Configuratie' in your online iDeal Dashboard. (Hash Key for testing has to differ from the key used for production)
- iDeal URL : The address of your account's iDeal site. Most banks require a test sequence before going live which can be done through the test URLs.
- iDeal PSPID URL : The address of your account's iDeal site.
- iDeal urlSuccess : The URL iDeal should return your customer to after a successful payment, it would be wise to include
?wpsc_ajax_action=empty_cart at the end of the URL to automatically empty the shopping cart.
- iDeal urlCancel : The URL iDeal should return your customer to after a cancelled payment.
- iDeal urlError : The URL iDeal should return your customer to after a failed payment.
- iDeal Currency : The currency used for your iDeal transactions.
- iDeal Language : The language version of iDeal your customers should be directed to.
List of iDeal URLs
Below you will find a list of iDeal URLs for several banks. This list is not complete and any additions to it are greatly appreciated!