The Lazy SEO plugin will help automatically optimize a site for SEO best practices using a specific set of SEO keywords and locations. Designed for Sm
You need to go into the Lazy SEO Settings Page. In the dashboard, Lazy SEO Settings is a submenu of the Settings: Settings -> Lazy SEO. Once there, you can select several SEO options:
1) Replace h1's will either add a new h1 at the top of your content or replace the first currently existing one with your SEO priority keyword/location combo. This will not replace 1's that are generated by the theme. In addition, Lazy SEO will put the SEO phrase inside a blank h1 tag, deleting any id's, classes, or in-line styles you might have put in.
2) You can select how many SEO keywords/phrases you want to target. You will need to hit enter to see the new number of SEO keywords.
3) You need to replace the default SEO keywords with your own.
4) You can select how many SEO locations you want to target. You will need to hit enter to see the new number of SEO locations.
5) You need to replace the default SEO locations with your own.
That would be the new or replaced h1. You can select whether you want them to appear in the Lazy SEO settings menus. If you would prefer that they not appear, just deselect the check box and save the SEO settings.
Yes, everything is important to SEO, even freshness. That is the point of this SEO plugin though, to keep your content fresh through random SEO assignments. The priority SEO keyword is still selectable, meaning you can still target your on-page SEO efforts.
Marketing, brand, and proof of need. Lazy SEO is an MVP to see if there is a need for software that will automate some of the more simple SEO elements like title tags, meta descriptions, and h1 tags. Each of these are exact match for SEO completeness. Expect to see more features and better UX as Lazy SEO gets developed.
Contact me through my Linkedin profile or click the donate button!
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.17
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Active Installs: 2,000+
Got something to say? Need help?