- Install LaunchRock either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating LaunchRock, you will need to get your LaunchRock site id
- You can find your site id by opening the sign-up page source and looking for the rel value in <div id="lr-widget" rel="your-site-id"></div> (see screenshots)
- Insert the [launchrock site=your-site-id] short-code wherever you want an e-mail form to appear
- Users can now use this form to sign-up via LaunchRock
This is an example use (using the Contact Form plugin CSS classes to style the form):
site="your LaunchRock site id"
[launchrock_field label="Company" name="company"]