With this widget you can display your last tweets from your Twitter account.
It uses the new 1.1 Twitter API, so you will need to create an application on the Twitter for Developers website.
As Twitter limits the number of connexions to his service, we have developped a cache system. So you will never be out of connexion.
You can choose the time of cache system, the number of tweet you want to display.
* Using of the new Twitter API 1.1
* Chosse the number of tweets to display
* Automatic retreivement of your account pic.
* Clickable hastags and links.
* Custumizable cache system to limit the number of connexions to the Twitter API
* Say us what you want !
Step 1. Download the Plugin from .
Step 2. Upload it in you wp-content/plugins directory.
Step 3. Activate it from Admin panel.
Step 4. Go to your widgets panel and start using it !.
Contributors & Developers
“Last Tweet Widget (Twitter API 1.1)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- First release