A very simple widget showing configurable information from Lanyrd about your activities. Uses the official Lanyrd.com Badge technique
- Install the plugin from within the Dashboard or upload the directory
lanyrd-splat-widgetand all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the Lanyrd Splat Widget to one (or more) of your sidebar areas
- Set your Lanyrd username and other optional settings
- When I make changes on Lanyrd they don’t show
Lanyrd have a 10 minute cache for this info (at the time of writing)… please be patient
- Why does the widget call Lanyrd everytime?
Yes, we know this isn’t the best but I think their API is still under development. Once this is available (or I’ve done more research) I’ll use it and cache the results on the WordPress install.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lanyrd Splat Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added title setting
- Added option to set type of events to display
1st release – please be gentle… all feedback welcome.