A very simple widget showing configurable information from Lanyrd about your activities. Uses the official Lanyrd.com Badge technique
- Install the plugin from within the Dashboard or upload the directory
lanyrd-splat-widgetand all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the Lanyrd Splat Widget to one (or more) of your sidebar areas
- Set your Lanyrd username and other optional settings
- When I make changes on Lanyrd they don’t show
Lanyrd have a 10 minute cache for this info (at the time of writing)… please be patient
- Why does the widget call Lanyrd everytime?
Yes, we know this isn’t the best but I think their API is still under development. Once this is available (or I’ve done more research) I’ll use it and cache the results on the WordPress install.
Contributors & Developers
“Lanyrd Splat Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added title setting
- Added option to set type of events to display
1st release – please be gentle… all feedback welcome.