Log in and share from a choice of multiple social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn among others.
With fewer passwords and logins to remember, the browsing experience is positive, registration simple and sharing faster.
Lanoba is FREE for all websites with under 5000 users. All websites, even those with 5000 users and less enjoy all of Lanoba’s features, including access to advanced analytics, data storage, exporting and extended profile data.
- Enable social login for all your new and existing users
- Map existing user accounts to their social accounts
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Google, MySpace, Foursquare, Salesforce & Windows Live
- Share to multiple networks simultaneously
- Auto-trigger shares
- Data storage
- Data exporting
- Customizable charts & tables
- User profiling
- Exportable to XLS (Excel), CSV and PDF
- Easy integration to common CMS databases
- Sharing trends & referrals
- How customizable is the Plugin?
The Lanoba Social plugin allows users to modify the text that appears around the widgets. It also allows to customize the placement of the login widget:
- On the login page
- On the registration page
- In the sidebar
- On top of the comment form
- How many social networks does Lanoba Social API support?
Currently nine networks are being supported: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Yahoo, Windows Live/MSN, MySpace, Foursquare and Salesforce.
- How will the user remember which network he/she last logged in with?
The last network used to log in is highlighted with a yellow or green outline. If the user logs in using a different social account, Lanoba’s linking will recognize the emails and join the accounts together.
- Who owns the social profile data? Where is it stored?
Permission is given to you from the user and therefore you own data. Lanoba simply stores it.
- How much does it cost?
Lanoba is FREE for the first 5000 users. Above 5001 users, the cost is 4 cents per user/year and that cost reduces with volume. See Lanoba’s pricing chart here.
don't install this plugin the provider is dead - no functional website running.
- bug fix for redirection URL after logout
- some bug fixes related to the side panel widget
- tested for WordPress 3.4
- some bug fixes, added redirect URL after logout
- added multi-account linking widget to user profile page
- modification to the admin page
- added more appearance customization for the login widget
- fixed some issues for PHP versions older than 5.3
- major changes to the structure of the plugin
- added advanced customization of the widgets
- added new places for the login widget: on sidebar (Meta and custom widget) and on top of the comment form
- share widget updated
- improved documentation
- initial release of the plugin with Lanoba API v2.0 support.