- Even more security updates! Security for the win!
- Fix double lead notification email
- Fixed double email submission on contact form 7
- Added form field exclusions to ignore sensitive data
- Improved form email typo detection
- Improved Template Styles
- Fixed content wysiwyg scroll freezing bug
- Removed anonymous PHP functions for PHP 5.2 support
- Updated template creation standards
- Converted varition modules to CLASS based system & documented
- Move /lang/ file outside of shared
- Bug Fix: Fix with lead email notifications
- Various bug fixes.
- Refactored main plugin file to class loader.
- Improved localization systems.
- Bug Fix: Check all required fields
- Improvement: All core template now use new consolidated settings system.
- Improvement: Leads Dashboard styling & stats
- Improvement: Screenshots on local installation replaced with template thumbnails.
- Fix to insert marketing shortcode popup
- Added events to lead tracking
- Bug Fix: Marketing Button
- Optimized CTA Tracking JS.
- Expanded impression/conversion analytics to all post types.
- Impression tracking bug fix.
- Bringing Inbound Tracking to All Posts/Pages
- Temporary fix for shortcodes disappearing from wordpress 3.8 to 3.9
- Performance improvements on analytics and lead tracking
- fixed field mapping bug
- Added better compability for js conflicts
- Prepping for marketing automation
- Fixed and improved default landing page templates
- Updates to work with V2 of the CTA plugins
- Improved form compatibilty with contact form 7, gravity forms, and ninja forms
- Numerous bug files and code improvements
- Added Google Analytics Custom Event Tracking for form submissions
- Added Ability: automatically sort leads into lists on form completions
- Added Ability: Send lead notification emails to multiple people. Use comma separated values
- Improved Social Media Buttons called with lp_social_media() function
- Fixed qTranslate plugin bug
- Fixed Genesis Title tag conflict
- Added improved asset loader
- Updated main docs.inboundnow.com site. Check it out!
- New Feature: Bulk Lead management with leads plugin wordpress.org/plugins/leads/
- Added tags to lead profiles for improved management/categorization
- Added new compatibility options to fix third party plugin conflicts!
- Fixed Email Sending Error on forms
- Improved support for master license keys
- Added New HTML Lead Email Template with clickable links for faster lead management
- Added Button Shortcodes!
- Added HTML field option to form tool
- Added Divider Option to Form tool
- Added multi column support to icon list shortcode
- Added Font Awesome Icons option to Inbound Form Submit buttons
- Added Social Sharing Shortcode
- Bug fix - emails not sending after form conversion fixed
- Bug fix - missing trackingObj
- Added feature request form to all plugin admin pages. Submit your feature requests today! =)
- Bug fixes for form creation issues
- Bug fixes for safari page tracking not firing
- Added quick menu to WP admin bar for quicker marketing!
- Updated styles to 3.8 wordpress
- Streamlined form creation
- fixed rogue PHP errors
- Added: Shortcode now automatically render in landing page option echos in templates
- Updated: Visual Editor tool
- Updated: Template selection interface
- Updated: Major updates to core templates, CSS tweaks and fixes
- Fixed: Shortcode insert into correct editor box
- Fixed: editor always on HTML view
- Added: New Shortcodes! Fancy List and Column shortcodes
- Added: Added email confirmation support to Inbound Forms tool
- Added: Added New Welcome Page with Tutorial Video on Getting Started
- Added: New Debug Tab for faster support requests/debugging
- Fixed: CSS conflicts with button classes
- Added: Added InboundNow form creation and management system (beta)
- Added: Support for InboundNow cross plugin extensions
- Added: 'Sticky Variations' to global settings.
- Added: Easier way for extension developers to license their extensions.
- Added: 'header' setting component to global settings.
- Fixed: Security issues
- Improvement: Improved data management for global settings, metaboxes, and extensions.
- Fixed: Security issue with vulnerability to sql injection.
- Fixed: Issues with shortcodes rendering in wp-admin for variations.
- Fixed: Issues with navigation menu items breaking on landing pages with the default template selected.
- Fixed: Issue with post_content not saving for variations.
- Added: [lp_conversion_area] Shortcode. It renders form conversion area anywhere on landing page
- Fixed: Restored the ability to delete custom templates from 'Templates' section.
- Fixed: Issue with extension license keys not validating
- Fixed: Issue with shortcodes not firing on select core templates
- Improvement: Converted global settings data array to new easier to read format for development, added in legacy support.
- Fixed: Variation saves for custom css and custom js.
- Fixed: jQuery error related to wysiwyg content formatting.
- Improved extension metabox loading for quicker load times and optimized meta data storage.
- Phased out more 'old method' split testing components.
- Improved .htaccess parsing.
- Addressed issue with line breaks being removed from WYSIWYG editors.
- Added in tours for the edit screen and the list of landing page screen for new users to learn how to use the tool quickly and easily
- Updated conversion tracking for wp-leads addon plugin
- Added in option for default templates to toggle on/off navigation
- Removed old A/B split testing and the new system is fully in place!
- Added in A/B stats to the main landing page list view
- Release new and improved version of A/B testing!
- Ajax saving on landing page options for faster page edits
- Frontend Visual Editor to see what you are editing/changing
- Enabled frontend editor for use on normal pages and posts
Providing better conversion and impression tracking for landing pages that are set as homepage.
Fixing activation bug
Fixing issue with jquery submission errors.
Added capability to activate and update license keys for premium extensions. Added ability to define white listed HTML elements for Form Standardization process.
Fixed issue with WP_List_table causing posts to to save or edit propperly Attempt 001
Added cookie based auto-field population & lead data collection to core.
Fixed issue with global setting's radio buttons not holding new set values.
Solutions for custom post type wp rewrite issue on activation.
Introducing version control system for extensions.
Migrating store to new location. Updating version control systems
Added new defitions to form standardization parser. Limited .htaccess rewrites to plugin activation to try and mitigate .htaccess corruptions.
Fixed issue with conversions not recording on some servers by forcing form submittal to wait until ajax has completely finnished loading before continuing to process form.
Fixed issue with plugins and wp core refusing to update on some installations when landing page plugin is activated.
Debugging cross browser impressions and conversion tracking. Implemented soltion for url-to-postid conversions that's compatible with the /slug/ removal extension for landing pages plugin.
Added email validation check to prevent false positives when form standardization is turned on.
Bug Fix: 'Clear Stats' button.