Enables customer to choose pickup point in woocommerce checkout flow with google maps interface. Shows points name, address and opening hours. Saves the points data to order and sets pickup point ID as extra field in woocommerce order.
Plugin supports carriers: PostNord, GLS, Bring, DHL, UPS and DAO. Is compatable with default woocommerce shipping and flexible shipping plugin.
- Install plugin from WordPress repos.
- Go to the Settings menu in your WordPress admin and select LS Parcelpickup.
- Insert the API key for Lagersystem (there is a link to get an API key at the top of the page).
- Insert your Google Maps API key.
- (Optional) If you use DHL, DAO, UPS or Bring you should input the necessary data as well. For GLS or PostNord, no additional data is needed.
- Go to your WooCommerce settings and go to the Shipping tab.
- Edit your pickup-enabled shipping methods and make sure you add the correct carrier in the Parcelpickup Carrier dropdown. Do this for all relevant shipping metods.
- You’re all done – go ahead and test it on your webshop!
What carriers are supported?
Currently PostNord, GLS, Bring, DHL and DAO.
Can i use Flexible Shipping?
Yes, parcel pickup settings are added directly to flexible shipping.
Is it completly free to use?
Yes, does require a free API Key from lagersystem.dk to use their service. You will also need an Google Maps API key.
What countries are supported?
Currently only Danish is supported.
Contributors & Developers
“Lagersystem.dk: Parcelpickup locator for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lagersystem.dk: Parcelpickup locator for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed PHP warning on checkout page when ordering non-shipment products
- Support for UPS
- Enter in checkout form will now submit form, and not open location picker
- Now works with only one shipment method
- Validation added to prevent submission without location selected.
- Close button added on mobile/tablet devices
- Initial release