Laboreal Video Gallery is the mos powerful video gallery you can find on the web. With this amazing plugin you will be able to create and manage video galleries in your WordPress website/blog within minutes! For a simple usage of this plugin, please see the following instructions:
- Create a new gallery;
- Add some videos to the gallery;
- You’ll notice that a new box is created with the name of the gallery and all the videos you are adding to it. You’ll see a shortcode under the videos. Just coy and paste the shortcode in the body of your posts/pages and you’re ready to go!
- You can even use the gallery directly in you theme by calling the function like this: laboreal_vg_gallery(‘id=39ay8f’); <– where ‘id’ is the 6-charachter uniq name of the gallery.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WP-Admin -> Plugins -> Laboreal Video Gallery (submenu item) and start setting up your galleries!
- What websites are supported by this plugin?
You can add videos from YouTube, MetaCafe, Vimeo and Daily Motion.
- How many videos can I add per gallery? And how many galleries can I create?
There’s no maximum number o galleries you can create and also there’s not a maximum number of videos you can add.
Contributors & Developers
“Laboreal Video Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin access by user level fixed. No one can access the plugin except the administrators.
- Video description is now shown under the video.
- First version ever with some bugs.