- WordPress 2.6 or later
- PHP 5.1 or later (NOT support PHP 4.x!!)
(Only for Kicking the posting script)
- The mail server provides editing .forward/.qmail/.procmail to kick the posting script when mail messages are arrived.
The standard usage is to post from your mobile phone to the posting address (you created above section).
- Title: The subject of the mail, or included content of -- section of the body.
- Author: A registered user associated with the sender address (from field of the mail)
- Status: Status will be "publish" when the post author has privilege over than and equal to "author". It will be "pending" when the post author is a "contributor". If the post author is a "subscriber", the post is rejected.
- Date and Time: The date and time of the mail message (date field). You can change this by DATE command (described below). Messages which have the same date to the existing post is rejected.
- Slug: A number having six digits that represents hour-minutes-seconds. If there is a same slug, suffix number "-2", "-3", ... is added. (8 characters)
- Category: The default category follows to the field "Default mail category" of "Post vie e-mail" section.
- Content: The body of mail message is the content of a post. But commands (described below) and signature section (starts
-- character) is removed. In case of attaching images, Ktai Entry uploads the images and insert img elements in the post content. If there is a same content to an existing post, the process is aborted. But, attached images will be different suffix, the same-check does not effective and the same content will be posted.
The license of this plugin is GPL v2.
Getting a support
To get support for this plugin, please contact below methods:
- Send an email to yuriko-ktaientry @ YURIKO (dot) NET. (You need adjust to the valid address)
- Use contact form at http://www.yuriko.net/contact/ (Japanese site)
- Post WordPress forum with 'ktai-entry' tag.