With a minimalist configuration (basically, just your klout username) you will be able to display your Klout score in a elegant and easy way using the Klout API V2.
- Upload files (
kscore.php, img folder and ‘readme.txt’) to the
- Activate the widget through the WordPress configuration
- Set up the widget in the sidebar where you want to display your Klout score, enter your klout name. And here you are.
- Is this iframe version ?
No, this plugin is using the Klout API V2 partener so your html syntax will be valid in xHtml.
- Why there is no change when I change settings ?
Please, refresh your cache system to see changes.
- How to customize this plugin ?
- If you need to customize the plugin just go to your plugin directory /klout-score-badge-with-klout-api-v2/kscore.php and feel free to modify it.
Contributors & Developers
“Klout score Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Adding possiblity to customize the plugin (background color for better intégration and Klout score size)
Few boeug correction
A change since the previous version.