Display a widget on your sidebar with a cute picture of a kitten. The pictures are rotated daily.
Once you install, just drag the Kittenz widget item to your sidebar in the admin dashboard.
Please leave any comments or suggestions in the message board.
See the widget in action by viewing the “Screenshots” tab or visiting DailyWidget.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
wp-kittenz-widgetto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- If you prefer not to have a link back to us, uncheck the box in the widget’s administration. It is greatly appreciated if you choose to keep the link!
- Please email us with any problems, at widgets at localtimes.info. We appreciate your help in improving the clock plugin.
- If you are happy with the widget, we would appreciate if you take the time to give us a positive rating. Thanks.
Contributors & Developers
“Kitten of the day widget!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Small CSS change for better formatting
Updated the css to override various template settings so it will render correctly in any theme. Corners of the widget are also now rounded for a softer look.
Just a couple of bugfixes.
My first attempt at a widget. Please comment in the plugin’s forum with any questions or suggestions. email@example.com.