Adds the following tags to your header for better connection to facebook…
This is an extension for the Pure Web Brilliant: Social Graph control plugin ( https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-social-graph-control/ )
Kevinjohn Gallagher: Kevinjohn Gallagher
Agency: Pure Web Brilliant
Framework release blog post: Pure Web Brilliant’s plugin framework released
” I want to go on record thanking my colleagues and many of our current & past clients, who were (mostly) happy to negotiate changes in the licence of our past work so that we could make it open source. “
- Package: Pure Web Brilliant
- Version: 2.0.1
- Author: Kevinjohn Gallagher framework@KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Kevinjohn Gallagher
- Link: http://KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am seeing “… requires the parent framework to be installed and activated”
This program is part of the Pure Web Brilliant family, and requires the parent framework to be installed and activated.
You can find that at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-base-framework/
- I am seeing “… requires the parent Control ( Pure Web Brilliant: Social Graph control ) to be installed and activated”
This plugin is an extension for the Pure Web Brilliant: Social Graph control plugin.
It can be found at https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-social-graph-control/
Contributors & Developers
“Pure Web Brilliant's Social Graph Facebook Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated security check
- tidying of __construct
- streamlining of init_child
- Added hook: _child_settings_sections__kevinjohn_gallagher___social_graph_control
- Added hook: _child_settings_array__kevinjohn_gallagher___social_graph_control
- Added hook: _social_graph_data_get___kevinjohn_gallagher___social_graph_control
- Added hook: _social_graph_data_set___kevinjohn_gallagher___social_graph_control
- Added “Facebook” option to user profile
- Fixed a number of $this to $parent options to de-duplicate code.
- Correctly referenced the Parent/Control plug-ins options in get_options(), and not added additional data to the database
- Setarated GET and SET methods for data storage.
- Added warning that Facebok Page ID has been deprecated by Facebook as of 1st April 2012. I’ll keep it in until the end of the year though.
- Publish to WP.org repository.