This is especially helpful for development and testing, but really comes into it’s own when WordPress is going through a release cycle and jQuery versions can change between alpha/beta/RC releases without warning.
Kevinjohn Gallagher: Kevinjohn Gallagher
Agency: Pure Web Brilliant
Framework release blog post: Pure Web Brilliant’s plugin framework released
” I want to go on record thanking my colleagues and many of our current & past clients, who were (mostly) happy to negotiate changes in the licence of our past work so that we could make it open source. “
- Package: Pure Web Brilliant
- Version: 2.0.1
- Author: Kevinjohn Gallagher framework@KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Kevinjohn Gallagher
- Link: http://KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am seeing “… requires the parent framework to be installed and activated”
This program is part of the Pure Web Brilliant family, and requires the parent framework to be installed and activated.
You can find that at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-base-framework/
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
- Updated security check
- Removed Mobile test and debug overwrite as it is dependant on a plugin not yet in WP repos.
- Removal of non-GPLv3 compatible functions.
- Publish to WP.org repository.