Extends the functionality of the parent framework, allowing users to upload and select images from the default WordPress media library.
Kevinjohn Gallagher: Kevinjohn Gallagher
Agency: Pure Web Brilliant
Framework release blog post: Pure Web Brilliant’s plugin framework released
” I want to go on record thanking my colleagues and many of our current & past clients, who were (mostly) happy to negotiate changes in the licence of our past work so that we could make it open source. “
- Package: Pure Web Brilliant
- Version: 2.0.1
- Author: Kevinjohn Gallagher framework@KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Kevinjohn Gallagher
- Link: http://KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am seeing “… requires the parent framework to be installed and activated”
This program is part of the Pure Web Brilliant family, and requires the parent framework to be installed and activated.
You can find that at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-base-framework/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pure Web Brilliant's Image Controls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added new security detection
- Removal of non-GPLv3 compatible functions.
- Publish to WP.org repository.