Adds classes to
p> tags to allow child node selection without CSS3.
Adds the following classes to paragraph tags:
- paragraph-number-X (e.g. paragraph-number-1)
This allows for CSS2.1 rules to mimic CSS3 selectors for backward and mobile compatibility.
- use “paragraph-number-X” instead of “p:first-child”
- use “paragraph-last” instead of “p:last-child”
Kevinjohn Gallagher: Kevinjohn Gallagher
Agency: Pure Web Brilliant
Framework release blog post: Pure Web Brilliant’s plugin framework released
” I want to go on record thanking my colleagues and many of our current & past clients, who were (mostly) happy to negotiate changes in the licence of our past work so that we could make it open source. “
- Package: Pure Web Brilliant
- Version: 2.0.1
- Author: Kevinjohn Gallagher framework@KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Kevinjohn Gallagher
- Link: http://KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am seeing “… requires the parent framework to be installed and activated”
This program is part of the Pure Web Brilliant family, and requires the parent framework to be installed and activated.
You can find that at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-base-framework/
Contributors & Developers
“Pure Web Brilliant's CSS3 selectors for tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated security check
- Removal of non-GPLv3 compatible functions.
- Publish to WP.org repository.