Presents you with a checkbox for each post type (separated by built-in and custom) to allow the NEXT / PREV link to be extended outwith the 1 to 1 relationship that exists within post types in WordPress.
Kevinjohn Gallagher: Kevinjohn Gallagher
Agency: Pure Web Brilliant
Framework release blog post: Pure Web Brilliant’s plugin framework released
” I want to go on record thanking my colleagues and many of our current & past clients, who were (mostly) happy to negotiate changes in the licence of our past work so that we could make it open source. “
- Package: Pure Web Brilliant
- Version: 2.5.1
- Author: Kevinjohn Gallagher framework@KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Kevinjohn Gallagher
- Link: http://KevinjohnGallagher.com
- Licence: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
- I am seeing “… requires the parent framework to be installed and activated”
This program is part of the Pure Web Brilliant family, and requires the parent framework to be installed and activated.
You can find that at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kevinjohn-gallagher-pure-web-brilliants-base-framework/
- Complete rewrite to attempt to integrate into a specific WP hook (that I wasn’t confident in before).