Randomize ads banners display to anywhere easy and get banners stats serve, click, hover report in which country, city, browser, operating system your banners viewed or clicked.
Live demo and documentation: http://kentothemes.com/items/plugins/kento-banner-ads-rotator/
- Unlimited Banner Rotate.
- Image & SWF or Flash Banners.
- Display anywhere via shortcodes.
- Get hover stats.
- Get click Stats.
- Get serve stats.
- City & Country where your Banners Served, Mouse Hovered, clicked.
- Get Browser And Operating System Stats where your Banners Served, Mouse Hovered, clicked.
- All Slandered Banner Size.
- Display Single or Group Banners.
- Add unlimited ads group.
- Auto Banners Upload.
- Banner Ads preview .
- Stats For Total Click, Total Hover, Total Serve.
- Custom Brand Icon.
- Custom Brand icon Upload.
SWF Banners click trace working only Chrome broswer.
- Install as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go your Pluings setting via WordPress Dashboard and activate it.
- After activate you will see KADS at left admin menu
How to add banners
To create ads please click “Add New KADS” on left admin menu and set
- Banner Type:
- Banner Image Link:
- Banner Size:
- Banner Target Link:
When done publish this banner you will see preview at bottom of banners link.
if ok then copy the shortcode from top
you can use only single banners to your website anywhere for single space or multiple banners for single space.
to display multiple banners on single banners space you must add group and copy short code [kads group=”groupname”]
for group banners will randomize for each page refresh.
Contributors & Developers
“Kento Ads Rotator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kento Ads Rotator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Pop-up block issue fixed
- Add SWF banners.
- Paginate event stats.
- Browser and Platform icon.
- Add date and time to stats.
- Add setting to target window on click.
- Initial release